Key Features & Specifications
- Easy connection – plug-and-play interface
- USB 2.0 interface (USB 1.1 compatible) and IEEE-488 interface (connect up to 14 GPIB instruments)
- High-speed - transfer over 1.15MB/sec
- Parallel Polling (check response of up to 8 devices at one single poll)
- Standard industry libraries with Agilent IO Libraries Suite
The Agilent 82357B USB/GPIB Interface provides a direct connection from a USB port on your laptop or desktop PC to GPIB instruments. There are no switches to set, no PC cards to install, and no external power supplies required. Getting connected has never been easier.
Want to see more? See Video Demo
To quickly establish instrument connection on a PC, download and install Agilent IO Libraries Suite
Automate and perform data analysis on your test system easily with Agilent VEE Pro
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.