N7612B Signal Studio for TD-SCDMA/HSDPA
- N7612B-1FP Connect to E4438C ESG, fixed perpetual license
- N7612B-EFP Basic TD-SCDMA/HSDPA, fixed perpetual license
- N7612B-QFP Advanced TD-SCDMA/HSDPA, fixed perpetual license
Prices for: United Kingdom
* Prices are subject to change without notice. For pricing or a quote, you can also call 01189 276201.
Key Features & Specifications
- Supports single carrier and multi-carrier TD-SCDMA and HSDPA signal creation
- Predefined configurations of FRC for receiver testing
- Creates both uplink and downlink physical and transport channels
- Generates TD-HSDPA channel coded signals
Hardware platform control and additive impairments
- Compatible instruments
- Control frequency, amplitude, ALC, waveform scaling, triggers, markers, and more
- I/Q impairments and real-time AWGN
Automation and communication interface
- Automate test with .NET API
- API HELP system
- LAN and GPIB
Create TD-SCDMA/HSDPA waveforms for component testing
The basic waveform playback mode of the N7612B Signal Studio enables you to create and customize TD-SCDMA LCR and HSDPA waveforms to characterize the power and modulation performance of your components and transmitters. It provides signals compliant to 3GPP TDD LCR and Chinese TD-SCDMA (CWTS) standards for both single and multi-carrier, up to 12 carriers, for measuring the EVM, ACLR, Tx ON/OFF power, and CCDF of your components and transmitters.
Create TD-SCDMA/HSDPA signals for receiver testing
The advanced waveform playback mode of the N7612B Signal Studio enables you to create TD-SCDMA and HSDPA waveforms with transport-channel coding to validate BTS and UE receiver characteristics and performance. It provides standard compliant fixed reference channels (FRC) or user configurable custom configurations for performing receiver measurements.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.