N5162A MXG ATE Vector Signal Generator, up to 6 GHz
|제품상태:||생산중단 | 기술지원 가능|
|지원 기한:||1 September 2017|
제안되는 대체 제품:
주요 특징 및 사양
- 100 kHz to 3 or 6 GHz
- >+23 dBm up to 3 GHz using a highly-reliable, fast-switching electronic attenuator
- W-CDMA dynamic range: typically ≤-73 dBc at +5 dBm output power
- ≤900 μs simultaneous frequency, amplitude, and waveform switching in list mode
Modulation and sweep
- AM, FM, øM, and pulse
- ASK, FSK,MSK, PSK, QAM
- Digital step and list sweep with simultaneous switching of frequency, power, and waveform
Baseband generation and signal creation
- 100 MHz internal I/Q baseband generator rate with real-time equalization for excellent EVM performance
- Up to 64 MSa playback memory and 800 MSa storage
- Create reference signals: LTE, HSPA+, WiMAX™, WLAN, DVB-H, DAB, MATLAB and more - Signal Creation
- Multi-channel Baseband generation, Digital I/O, MIMO Fading and RF to RF fading with N5106A PXB baseband generator and channel emulator
Automation and communication interface
- 100BaseT LAN, LXI class-B, USB 2.0, and GPIB
- SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
- Backwards compatible with all ESG, PSG, 8648 signal generators, and other vendors´ signal generators
For Highly Cost-Sensitive and Demanding ATE Production Environment
The N5162A MXG ATE RF signal generator provides the same industry-leading performance, reliability, and form factor (2RU) of the popular N5182A MXG -- all at a reduced price. This signal generator has been streamlined for automated test equipment (ATE) needs with the removal of the front-panel display and all connectors relocated to the rear panel for convenient and secure rack configurations. Combining the outstanding MXG performance with a base price reduction over the N5182A MXG signal generator, makes the N5162A MXG ATE vector signal generator ideally suited for today’s demanding production environment.
Simplified self-maintenance decreases time for repair and performance verification, keeping downtime to less than 2 hours using field-replaceable assemblies.
Migrate to the new EXG X-Series signal generator and generate true performance
The new EXG offers the value and performance of the first-generation MXG, along with significant enhancements to waveform memory and bandwidth, reverse power protection and spurious levels and offers scaled up performance and functionality with options such as a real-time baseband generator, high output power, and a built-in multi-function generator. Why migrate from the first-generation MXG to the new EXG?
cdma2000 is a registered certification mark of the Telecommunications Industry Association. Used under license.
"WiMAX ™”, "Mobile WiMAX ™" or "WiMAX ™ Forum" are trademarks of the WiMAX ™ Forum.
교육 및 이벤트