Get the Latest in Satellite Test with these Useful Resources
These application notes and resources provide the latest technical insights and best practices to help you focus on what matters most; the assurance that satellites and subsystems will work the first time, every time for the duration of your mission.
New! 2013 Aerospace/Defense Webcast DVD. Collect our most popular webcasts covering trends, measurement fundamentals and design challenges for communication, satellite, radar and electronic warfare applications. Topics span MIMO, POI, IQ Modulation, Phase Noise, MMWave, Wideband, Power, Spurs, Interference, and more. The DVD includes a bonus selection of app notes.
- Satellite Test Essentials Poster. This colorful and informative poster graphs atmospheric absorption of mm waves, shows frequency allocations, noise power ratio and calculations for link budget along with the latest solutions from Agilent for your satellite test and measurement requirements.
- Application Note: GNSS Technologies and Receiver Testing – provides an overview of the four key global navigation satellite systems (GNSS); GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and Beidou, then covers receiver testing and custom scenarios.
- Application Brief: Simulating Power Supply Transients and Noise in the Development and Validation of Satellite and Defense Systems. Discusses how to simulate the transients and noise that can crop up on power supply lines in an aircraft, a ship, a ground vehicle or a satellite by exploring, assessing and troubleshooting the behavior of the assemblies used in a satellite or defense system.
- Application note: Reducing Measurement Times and Improving Economic Competitiveness in Antenna and RCS Applications. Describes test range configurations and typical measurement scenarios and presents the equations and parameters used to determine measurement times .
- Application note: Solutions for Wideband Radar and Satcom Measurements - Using wide bandwidth oscilloscopes to directly measure and analyze X, Ku, and Ka-band Radar and Satcom transmitter outputs up to 32 GHz.
Please provide the following information to receive the poster, DVDs and/or to download the application notes. The poster and DVDs will only be shipped to our customers in the Aerospace Defense community in the US and Canada. Not in North America? Hover over the globe at the top right of this page and select your country.
* Required Information.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.