Download Your Free Copies of the Latest Power of Wireless Application Notes
Welcome to the Power of Wireless. The power to gain greater insight into your designs, speed your manufacturing processes, solve your tough measurement problems, and get to market ahead of your competition.
The Power to Accelerate Wireless Design and Test
You face increasing technical and operational complexity. Agilent’s wireless design and test solutions help you anticipate these growing complexities so you can accelerate your ability to achieve both engineering and business goals faster.
Available Power of Wireless Application Notes, Now Include:
NEW Solutions Application Notes
- New! Solutions for Millimeter Wave Wireless Backhaul – Designing and Testing E-Band Backhaul Using Effective Network Analysis, and Signal Generation and Analysis Solutions
- New! Solutions for LTE-Advanced Manufacturing Test - Understanding the Requirements for LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation Manufacturing Test
- New! Solutions for Emerging 4G and WLAN Communication Systems - Making Digital Pre-Distortion with Memory Effects Fast and Practical for all Engineers
- New! Solutions for LTE Conformance Testing - Using a Flexible Test System Based on a Single Hardware Platform to Overcome the Challenges of Testing LTE UE Conformance to the 3GPP Specifications Solution
- New! Solutions for Testing NFC Devices - Using an Accurate, Configurable and Versatile Test Bench with Qualified Test Tools to Address Test Challenges Throughout the NFC Product Development Cycle
Solutions for Cellular (LTE, LTE-A, MIPI-DigRF, HSPA, W-CDMA, etc.)
- Solutions for Evaluating Beamforming Performance in LTE Base Stations - Using Signal Analysis and Generation to Accurately Visualize and Verify TD-LTE Beamforming Signals
- Solutions for LTE Design and Verification – Enabling Fast, Accurate and Efficient Functional Testing of LTE User Equipment
- Solutions for Designing and Verifying Multi-Standard Radios - Achieving Fast, Accurate and Efficient Testing of MSR Base-Station Transmitter and Receiver Devices
- Solutions for Design and Test of Downlink 8x8 LTE MIMO - Combining Simulation with Test Solutions to Realize High-Performance 8x8 MIMO Designs
- Solutions for GNSS Receiver Testing - Using Simulated Satellite Signals to Quickly and Accurately Verify GNSS Receiver Operation
- Solutions for Transforming Cellular Device Manufacturing Test - Using Non-Signaling Test with Multiport Capability to Reduce Test Time and Cost
- Solutions for Battery Drain Measurement - Enabling Fast, Accurate and Efficient Measurement and Analysis of Battery Current Drain in Modern Cellular Devices
- Solutions for Enabling Fast, Accurate and Efficient Testing of Voice Quality in LTE User Equipment
- Solutions for Testing Multi-Standard Radio Base Stations - Achieving Fast, Accurate and Efficient Testing of MSR Base-Station Transmitter Devices
- Solutions for Testing DigRF Interfaces - Enabling Developers to Quickly and Efficiently Characterize Their Digital Wireless Devices
- Solutions for LTE-Advanced Physical Layer Design and Test - Using Signal Generation and Analysis to Overcome Challenges Associated with Carrier Aggregation
- Solutions for Verifying LTE Signals - Quickly and Accurately Decode LTE Downlink Signal Data
- Solutions for Validating Receiver Performance - Accurately and Cost-Effectively Testing Cellular Receivers Under Real-World Conditions Requiring Real-Time Fading
- Solutions for Testing LTE FDD and TDD Performance - Ensuring Simpler, More Cost-Effective Conformance Testing of LTE Base Stations
- Solutions for Testing the DigRF Interface - Performing RF Tests on Handset Designs When Test Points Have Gone “Digital”
- Solutions for Femtocell Manufacturing Test - Accelerating Delivery of Quality, Low-cost Femtocells to Market
- Solutions for Amplifier Test - Ensuring Quick, Accurate ACPR Measurements of LTE Power Amplifiers
Solutions for MIMO, Wireless Connectivity (WLAN, WiMAX, Bluetooth, etc.) and General Wireless
- Solutions for Design and Test of 802.11ac MIMO - Combining Simulation with Test Solutions to Realize High-Performance 802.11ac MIMO Designs
- Solutions for 802.11ad PHY Layer Testing - Enabling Quick and Accurate Simulation, Generation and Analysis of 60 GHz Signals with 2 GHz Modulation Bandwidth
- Solutions for Testing Very High Throughput 802.11ac Signals - Achieve Quick and Accurate Generation and Analysis of Wider Bandwidth 802.11ac Signals
- Solutions for Validation of LTE Devices - Testing MIMO Over-the-Air Using the Two-Stage Method
- Solutions for GPS Receiver Verification - Ensuring Fast and Cost-effective Verification of GPS Capabilities and Other Wireless Standards in Today’s Multifunctional Devices
- Solutions for MIMO RF Test and Debug - Ensuring Quick and Accurate Four-Channel, Phase-Coherent MIMO Measurements
- Solutions for Complex Digital Design - Using a Fast, Accurate, Real-time Oscilloscope to Maximize Design Margins
- Solutions for MIMO Receiver Test - Accurately Testing MIMO Receivers Under Real-World Conditions
- Solutions for Addressing SDR Design and Measurement Challenges - Using COTS Technology and an Integrated Design-to-Test Flow
- Solutions for Baseband IQ Analysis - Ensuring Quick, Accurate Baseband IQ Analysis of Radio Communications Devices at a Lower Cost of Test
- Solutions for Digital Video - Ensuring Delivery of Quality, Standard-Compliant Digital Video Devices to Market
- Solutions for Characterizing Complex and Multi-Stage Circuits
Solutions for Component Test with New X-Parameters
- Solutions for Memory Effects in Microwave Components - X-Parameters to Characterize and Model Long-Term Memory Effects of Wideband Modulated Signals
- Solutions for Active Device Test - Using Modern VNAs to Automate Traditional Multi-instrument RF Test Systems
- Solutions for Characterizing and Designing Linear Active Devices - Accurately Characterizing Devices’ Nonlinear Behavior
- Solutions for Securing Successful First-Pass Component Design - Understanding X-parameter Nonlinear Measurements
- Solutions for Characterizing High-Power Devices—Using X-parameters to Make Nonlinear Measurements of
- Solutions for Sharing Accurate, IP-Protected Nonlinear RF Behavioral Models - Generating X-parameters from Circuit-level Designs
- Solutions for Sharing IP-Protected Nonlinear Behavioral Models with System Integrators - Using X-parameters to Secure Early Design Wins
Download the newest Power of X application notes. Complete the form below to begin downloading.
This offer valid for US, Canada, Latin America and Japan. Not in these countries? Click here to go to your country.
* Required Information.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.