Learn How You Can Achieve More in the Field with FieldFox Handheld Analyzers
Submit the form below in order to download the application notes.
- Techniques for Precision Validation of Radar System Performance in the Field: Discusses field testing radar systems and Line Replaceable Units (LRU) using high-performance FieldFox combination analyzers having multiple measurement modes including a peak power analyzer, vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer and vector voltmeter.
- Correlating Microwave Measurements Between Handheld and Benchtop Analyzers: Discusses the powerful capabilities of modern-day handheld analyzers and includes measurement comparisons between FieldFox and several benchtop instruments including signal analyzers, power meters, and vector network analyzers. Discover how you can quickly make high-accuracy microwave measurements of network, spectrum, power and frequency using all-in-one handheld analyzers with results that correlate to benchtop instruments to within hundredths of a db.
- Precise Power Measurements: Discusses techniques for measuring average and peak power and the associated equipment options available for field testing. This application note will focus on the two most widely employed RF/microwave instruments, namely, the power sensor and the spectrum analyzer.
- Time Domain Measurements: Introduces time domain and distance-to-fault (DTF) measurement techniques for identifying the location relative amplitudes of discontinuities while operating in the field.
- Interference Analysis: Discusses the different types of interference that operators will encounter in both current and new wireless environments. Introduces efficient and effective measurement techniques and instrument requirements for testing interference using modern high-performance spectrum analyzers.
- Cable and Antenna Test: Introduces measurement and calibration techniques for cable and antenna testing (CAT). Measurement examples are provided for cable insertion loss, return loss, VSWR and distance-to-fault (DTF) testing. Antenna measurements are also discussed and several examples of return loss and antenna-to-antenna isolation are provided.
- CAT and VNA Calibration Techniques: Discusses recent advances in VNA calibration and compares measurements using different calibration types for a variety of RF and microwave devices including cables, filters and amplifiers. It discusses QuickCal, full 2-port unknown thru, and enhanced response calibrations.
* Required Information.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.