Agilent EEsof EDA - Student License Request
This Student License Request Form is for authorized university students (and professors) to request licenses to use Agilent EEsof EDA software.
- Student must be a student at a university named on this request form.
- University named must be participating in the Agilent EEsof EDA University Educational Support Program.
- Use of the software is for student educational use only and not for commercial gain or research purposes. All Terms and Conditions of the University License Agreement will apply to student licenses.
- Email address given must be from the student's university email system.
- One set of licenses per student per year will be issued.
Please complete and submit the form below to request licenses for Agilent EEsof EDA software for student use.
Note that you will need your Host ID in order to complete the form below. For help with finding your Host ID please use:
Note: Student licenses are only available in the Americas, Japan, and Europe (except Russia). Only ADS, SystemVue, Genesys, and EMPro licenses will be provided under this student license program. Technical support of these student licenses is through email only. Please submit issues and questions to email@example.com.
* Required Information.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.